Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Christmas Break

Hello there, I hope you're having a good day, dear visitor. I went to my homecountry, Germany, during Christmas-break. This post is mostly about my journey, I picked the most interesting pics of my hometown and some outfits. I hope you enjoy them and are looking forward to the small, but neat haul I'll be posting! 



 Every single time I was getting a ride, I got totally lost in the landscape. Not because it's anything spectacular, but simply because I could see so unbeliveably far. The fields stretched over settle arches, for miles and miles, as far as one could see. It had become completely unusual for me living in Norway, although I visit Germany quiet frequently. I also met up with my best friend there, hadn't seen her for over 5 years. You know that moment when you mean someone after a long time, give eachother a hug, and then it's just like before? Like those five, ten, twenty years just vanish? We totally had that, clicked at once, and had an awesome time. In the picture below I was in a restauraunt with her.







Of course I visited my hometown as well. Is was so nice to be there again, so many memories surfaced. 




Happy New Year!!! I hope you had an awesome New Years' Eve and may all your wishes and resolutions come true. 





No comments:

Post a Comment