Monday, August 26, 2013

Silk Waves


Hello guys
As you probably know, Norwegian weather struggles with the concept of summer.. But on Saturday something weird happened, and it got really warm outside! I was still feeling kind of sick and feverish (had to stay home from school on friday) but I really wanted to go shopping. So me and mum agreed to take a trip to the mall, and it was actually the perfect opprtunity to wear this skirt. You know, good weather isn't enough.. If I wanna wear it, the occasion's gotta be right too. I couldn't wear this at school, for example. I would feel way overdressed and it would constantly be in my way. 
If you can believe it, I bought it on vacation and this was only the second time I ever wore it. 
To be fair, it was to long when I bought it and my mum didn't sew it until we were home again.. But still! I love it so much, it's the perfect maxi-skirt for me. Exactly what I was looking for.
As you can see, I paired it with a plain white tee and some silver jewellery.
I hope you enjoy the pics! 












2 comments: