Monday, August 19, 2013

Back to School, Back to Knowledge

Hey everyone :) How are you all doing? If you also started school again today (19.08) let me know!
As for me, I wanted to tell you about my first day in 12th grade. School started at 12o'clock, which is very nice and chill, but I managed to come to late anywas.. The bus didn't go all the way to my school! I had no idea and had to walk the rest of the way. Since it was five to 12 at this point, I was superstressed.. Anyhow, I arrived at school 12:15 and then stood infront of the classroom. My boyfriend had met me half way and now we stood there together. He had already gotten his info, so now I stood there nervous as fudge, while he calmed me down. I was so terrified of walking into the room with new people and a new teacher! It took me about three minutes of panic and sweat, but then I finally knocked and opened the door. Thank GOD the teacher was a nice lady... We found a spot for me and I could borrow her chair.. As soon as I sat down, I calmed down and forgot the grins my classmates were giving me. When we went through the curriculum for the next semester, I couldn't stop smiling.. -I guess everyone is geeky about something and in my case it's Literature and History. The plan for the next term was to read Hamlet, analyze a bunch of stuff and learm about eras like the Renaissanse and the Barouque. I'm looking forward to this so much, though while we were told about that, I could practicly feel my classmates roll their eyes- so please tell me I'm not alone!
Later we got all our books and I had to borrow a beautiful yellow plastic-bag, because I only bought the bag that you can see below.
When I came home I wrote the schedule into my planner, and after writing this, I'm going to pack for the first legit schoolday.
Tell me what you think about back to school. Do you like shopping for the supplies? I definately love it!
Have a nice week, weather you went back to school, or not.
Thank you so much for stopping by
My new baby!! I'm telling you guys, thriftshops are goldmines 





No comments:

Post a Comment