Sunday, July 14, 2013

Sunday Treasures

Hello everyone, so nice to be back writing on my own laptop! I'm very excited to show you all the stuff I got, except of the clothes and shoes. I decided to go with the polish and jewellery first, 'cause it's a rainy cold sunday, the wind's howling and the sea outside my window's dark.. 
Basically, not a day to dress up.
To be honest, since the tickets had been ordered, I've been thinking about what to do there. (Let's just say I went to a place where I have alot of family.) But frankly, my thoughts've been mostly about shopping. I imagined who would join me, but the products made me most excited.
When I actually came there, however, it all changed. I wanted to be with my cousins and aunts. And if we could go shopping, that was a nice bonus. I had some things I needed to buy, but aside from those, I was very relaxed about my wishlist. It was just that, wish-list. If I'd get it-great , if not-oh well.
I hope that explains why there's not alot here, even though I went for a 3 week trip.
Enjoy the pictures, and thanks for reading! Have a nice day :) 




the mac shadow in "orb" 




No comments:

Post a Comment