Wednesday, July 17, 2013

July Blues

Today is about the fourth grey, rainy day in a row and that influenced my outfit. I actually found this old olive cardigan when packing for vacation and I got so sad, because I hadn't worn it during winter! It had been tucked away in my closet for that long.  My mum told me not to worry, "when we're back, you'll have many chances to wear it" and she was right.
The t-shirt is from mango (ooh, this is partially a haul). I love it's cut,  as you can see, it has a rounded hemline.
 I'm also wearing the brown-black bracelet from the last post and the silver ring, which is gigantic. My necklace is from a trip to Berlin two years ago. 
And btw, I tried the new black nailpolish today! It's awesome, actually! As far as the colour goes, it only took 2 coats to get a superblack, glossy result. We'll see how long it stays on.. 
Anyways, I hope you enjoyed the post. I just tried to make the best out of this shitty weather.. I actually found myself falling for grunge again, missed it so much after all the girliness during the vacation! 








No comments:

Post a Comment