Sunday, June 16, 2013

Natural Summer

Hello everyone :) 
Today I've had a pretty busy sunday. Since I'm going on vacation soon, me and my mum decided to do some late spring cleaning in our wardrobes. We bought some summer-pieces on friday and went pretty much crazy from there.. We sorted out winter-clothes and re-organized the rest. The whole day was spent doing that, but it was worth it. Now I have a clean, organized closet, exclusively with pieces that I'm actually going to wear. Here is one of the things I got on friday, my awesome jumpsuit. I really love it so much! 
It's obviously something new, florals and all. I think I can make it my style, though. With some leather-jewellery and denim layering-pieces it should be fine. Or combined with a cardi or sweater, as I wore today. 
I can't wait to wear this when it gets really hot, it's such a soft fabric! It has an adjustable string on the hips
and the shorts-part wasn't too short at all! I think it's very flattering on.
After this shoot, I took a mental note to take more pictures outside.. I mean, look at that light. 
Anyways, I hope you enjoy the pics and maybe get inspired :) 
Tell me what your favourite summer-piece is! 














No comments:

Post a Comment