Thursday, June 20, 2013

Highwaisted

Hey there, glad you stopped by. This is a little post about this casual outfit. As you can see, I wore my highwaisted skinnies and my platforms together. I think it looks so dope. It's an unsually light outfit for me and I was kinda proud of myself... Because of all that, I really wanted to show you. This is going to be my last post before I go on vacation with my mum. I gotta get up at 4 o'clock tonight to get on the flight at 6:30. But I'm so excited, I'm sure I'll wake up easily! I'm pretty certain I'll take some nice pictures for coffeeandclothes during my vacation.
What do you think of a "a week in my style" post?
I could take a picture of my outfit everyday and then post them at the end of the week.
Tell me if that sound interesting! Thank you so much for reading, happy holidays! 





No comments:

Post a Comment