Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Something different.

Hey guys, today I have a quick little post for you. I haven't posted for some time, that's due to the lack of variety in my outfits.. What can I say, if I love stuff, I love stuff. But today I did wear something different. I love the way this shirt looks tucked into the highwaisted jeans, so I thought I'd share. This mens shirt from H&M was necessary, because it's always freezing at school. It worked out quite nicely, though. As you can see I was minimal with my jewellery, wearing only my beloved new earrings. You could've worn a bunch of rings with this, too, though. I've been drooling over alot of jewellery lately.. You know those arrow rings that wrap around your finger? I really want one! Or just anything silver & old-looking..
Anyways, I hope you enjoy this post, which actually has a little surprise at the end. Have a nice day and thank you for following. As always, I'd be glad about suggestions and feedback. 

Occasionally, I really love a badass winged liner.

On my nails I'm wearing OPI's "Live and Let Die" It's a very dark green with gold micro-glitter. 


One of my drawings. Don't ask who this is, she just appeared on the paper as I was drawing.
Let me know what you think :)

1 comment:

  1. The outfit is really nice and chill!<3
    And the drawing is really cool, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete