Friday, March 1, 2013

Random moments.


Hey, I hope you're well 'cause I've had such a nice day today.. The start wasn't too nice, I had a dentist appointment. I'm quit scared of their instruments and stuff. I survived, though-they gave me a numbing injection and off it went. I really don't know what all the thing they did are in English, but I guess you've been to the dentist before. Anyhow, after that, I went to school and just made it to spanish class & it was movie-time. "Original gansters" I really liked it- for the plot and acting, the violence was strong, though.. The rest of the schoolday was very nice as well, I chatted with alot of awesome people and that always makes my day. People were in such a good mood, because it's Friday and especially after the last class-everyone went crazyhappy. I went to the shopping-center nearby with my friend and we just hung out and looked around. I saw so much unique jewellery which I really want to get more of, so I might have to drag my mom there soon. After my friend was picked up, I got cake and some vanilla-tea which was delicious. I really don't mind shopping alone, mostly the people and things are so inspiring, I'm totally fine-pluss this time I had tea.
Saw this awesome bracelet, I loved because of the tribal inspired
details, but didn't have enough money with me this time. 

To get to the haul-part, here are the things I actually got. I was out of cleansing wipes, so
I bought a refill on sale, a tubetop/bra which will be handy underneath stuff and these
awesome earrings. I think they'll add edge to anything feminine such as a blouse.
(For anyone wondering, I'm wearing Essie's "Chinchilly" and random glitter. )
half an outfit of the day. 
Spring? Is that you??
I know, a severe case of optimism right here. 


No comments:

Post a Comment