Thursday, February 21, 2013

If only closed minds came with closed mouths

Today I wanted to share this super cozy jumper with you. I wore it two days in a row now, only yesterday I went to town with my friend and didn't bring our good camera. As you might see, the jumper is oversized and I love that about it. It still has some shape to it and looks great with some tight bottoms. My dad & I walked to town today and I didn't miss the chance to get some good shots for coffeeandclothes. I Hope y'all enjoy this outfit and little sneekpeek into my town. 

Here's an attempt of a close-up of my jewellery. I was wearing two chunky rings
and a rather dainty one. All silver with different coloured stones. My nailpolish is by Viva-la Diva
and I highly recommend their nailpolishes! Very affordable and last for days.

These boots are super comfortable and I love their style. To pair with them, I
bought this pair of woolen socks at H&M yesterday. I was so happy to find them,
they're the perfect colour, knee-high & were on sale. 






No comments:

Post a Comment