Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Haul & Demo Pics


Today I have a haul for you guys :) It's what I bought on the trip to town I talked about, in my latest post. I also bought some more stuff than on the picture, such as hairspray and lipbalm.. But I figured since they  can't be demonstrated with a picture, there's no point. Don't you think? If you'd like pictures and maybe reviews about things like that, tell me in the comments :)  
So excited about H&M lipsticks! I was looking for a dark red/purple, but I didn't know if it would suit me..
I almost bought some liptint for twice as much money, but then I saw these! 
Demo of the nude lipstick called "Bare if you Dare"
It's slightly glittery, pretty good pigmentation & has an awesome fruity scent


Here I'm wearing the other lipstick in "Wild Thing" and the Nivea BBCream in light.
The lipstick is very buildable, so you can wear it casually when dabbed on the lips and
blended out with lipbalm.

As you can see, it can get quite dark. You can definately achieve the colour
shown on the bottom of the tube. It's matt and has the same sent as the nude colour.
The cheap monday shirt. It's very soft :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment